is a food pantry operated through GraceLife Church for the support of our church body and our local community. In addition to food donations from our church family and friends, we have partnered with The Atlanta Community Food Bank to obtain food as well as local grocery stores and restaurants to receive donated food items These partnerships allow us to serve more people who are in need. All food in the Storehouse is free. It is our great pleasure and blessing to be able to fulfill God’s commission in Matthew 25: 35–36.
Mission: The mission of Joseph’s Storehouse is to help alleviate hunger in Metro Atlanta by soliciting, collecting, growing and packaging food for distribution.
Objectives: This initiative is designed to create a food bank that will serve all of Metro Atlanta. Our objectives are:
- Establish donation network of local growers, retailers, wholesalers and processors in Cobb County.
- Effectively distribute the food to low-income families in Metro Atlanta.
Current Food Distribution Schedule: (verification of address is needed)
- Third Saturday of every month food boxes are donated to 200 families on a first come first served basis. Please be in line no later than 9:00 AM. Registration closes at 10:00.
- Tuesday – Vegetables, Fruit, Bread, and Meat donated by local vendors, is distributed to anyone who comes on these dates. Hours are 11:00 am to 12:30 pm. No reservation is needed.
- First Wednesday – First come, first served basis. Please be in line no later than 9:00 AM. Registration closes at 10:00 AM.